Anju Saran Arts is a great place to learn Fine arts. Our classes are customized for kids as well as for adults. Anju Saran Arts encourage the growth of new talent and an enhanced sense of expression. Anju Saran Arts is a place to go beyond your present limitations, explore your creative potential and make new friends. Join us and see what new and exciting possibilities await you.
Fill up the Registration Form for Anju Saran Art studio classes.
Class fee can be made by check, cash or credit card. Check is payble to Anju Saran Arts, 3 Seaton Court, Morris Plains, NJ 07950.
Register early to avoid being closed out of a class. Payments need to be received 5 days prior to the first class.
Tuition for each class includes instructional fees only. Mostly supplies are not included in the fee. It will be mentioned in the course details if the supplies are included. Supplies can be available for purchase at the studio if you let us know one weeks in advance.
Classes are subject to cancellations due to insufficient enrollment. The decision will be made 3 days prior to the start date. In the event of cancellation, our office will notify you. You may elect to convert the registration to another class or initiate a refund process. If you cancel: to receive a refund, you must notify the office 24 hours prior to the start date of the class. No refunds are given after a class begins.
• Make-up class(es) can be provided in case of inclement weather conditions.
• Make-up class(es) can be provided when the whole class is willing to move to another available date.
• Make up class will be provided if the instructor cannot teach the class for any unforeseen reason
• Individual Make-up class(es) are not provided
• Inclement weather may cause a class cancellation and in that case the instructor will reschedule the class. In the event of bad weather please contact Anju Saran Arts (973-723-1130) for information
We are closed on major holidays.
For more information call (973) 723-1130 or send a message through Contact form.